Wednesday 19 August 2009

Day 45 13/08/09 West Yellowstone > Idaho Falls

Late start today was planning a semi rest day as i hadn't had one since minneapolis! Went to the library to check emails and my route and saw on facebook that Mark Beaumont was on his way to Idaho Falls which was 125miles south of where i was! I hastily sent him a message and hitched a lift down there with a cool guy called Brian!
After arriving in Idaho falls i realised i was on a wild goose chase as there were 3 exits off the road i figured mark would be on.. i waited anyway on the corner of a freeway exit for about 3hours. Got fed up with that grabbed an ice cream then ended up at a healthcare rally in town! A wide array of people! Met Dan and his family who took me out for dinner and put me up which was lovely! Was awoken in the night by their nutty puppy 'Pepper' who worked her way into my room whilst bringing down the blinds!

P1000856

P1000858

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers