Wednesday 5 August 2009

Day 31 30/07/09 Madelia > Lakefield 58miles

Very strong headwind today with lots of roadworks which although left me a relatively car free road - had to walk parts of it due to large gaps! Met a guy who had cycled from new mexico on his way to lake superior with only 20dollars! Craig (from couchsurfing) met me and showed me to his house. A large array of cats and dogs! Cooked up a wonderful dinner and made me feel very welcome as did his wife elaina and granddaugher samantha. Watched transformers in the evening - cracking film!

1 comment:

  1. Hey leejers,
    just got back from holiday and am releived to see that you are still alive and having an epic time by the sounds of things, altho your muscles must be like in so much pain by now!
    did you see that bear in a zoo, or did you actually cycle past it :O?
    anyway
    muchos leib
    xxx ( dw this is vix, my sister isnt stalking you)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers